- Immortals of Aveum is a first-person shooter game developed by Ascendant Studios.
- The first-person shooting game has received its first-ever patch that fixes some ongoing platform bugs that the players have been facing, and it also includes other General fixes.
- Also, the developers will release another patch for the Immortals of Aveum next week that will fix additional bugs that are present in the game.
Immortals of Aveum is a first-person shooter game developed by Ascendant Studios and published by Electronic Arts. The Immortals of Aveum game has received a mixture of responses from the community due to the issues in the game & some technical limitations.
The first-person shooter game has just received its first-ever patch that fixes some ongoing platform bugs that the players have been facing, and it also includes other General fixes.
With that being said, the patch is already up on the PlayStation 5 and on the Personal Computer (PC), but the Patch was delayed to a later date for the Xbox version. As usual, the developers have already posted the full patch notes for the players to know what fixes are coming in this patch.
Furthermore, the developers will release another patch for the Immortals of Aveum that will fix some more bugs. Now that we know let’s take a look at all the General and platform Fixes that are coming in this Patch.
Personal Computer Bug Fixes
- The developers have improved the shader compilation screen of the game
Playstation 5 & Xbox Series X / Series S Bug Fixes
- The developer has added a Gamma slider in the Settings under the display tab of the game. This will fix the scenes that appear too dark or bright for the players while playing the Immortals of Aveum
General Bug fixes
- Developers have implemented safeguards against game crashes & progression blockers
- Fixed an issue with the interact point in Selko
- The developer also fixed a bug wherein players were not able to Alacrity Fane
- Developers have improved the performance of the areas, including the areas wherein World Corruption is present
- Fixed broken Water visual effect that includes reflections and visuals while standing firing in the water
Well. this is a small patch that fixes some of the issues that the community is facing playing the first-person shooter game, and as we mentioned above, there’s another patch coming next week that will be the patch number in two week’s time that will fix additional bugs that are present in the game in greater length than this small patch.
In addition to this, the players have been asking for some fixes and additions to the game, such as the Dual sense, Custom settings for motion blur, mouse sensitivity slider & more
Immortals of Aveum was released on August 22 and is available on platforms such as PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC.