- A few days ago, the game received its first Hotfix and now the developers have pushed out another Hotfix for the game.
- The second hotfix of the Baldur Gate 3 fixes several Crashes & Blockers, Gameplay, and Ui & Cinematic issues.
- The Hotfix fixes Male gnome sorcerers are no longer missing their undergarments, Penises C & D no longer clip through some clothing and some savegame & crashes have been fixed as well.
Baldur’s Gate 3 is a role-playing video game developed & published by Larian Studios, as the name suggests, it is the third iteration in the Baldur series. A few days ago, the game received its first Hotfix and now the developers have pushed out another Hotfix for the game.
The second hotfix of the Baldur Gate 3 fixes several Gameplay, Cinematics, UI fixes, and Crashes & Blockers. As always the developers have posted the full patch notes for the players.
Let’s take a look at all the Gameplay improvements, Cinematics, UI fixes Crashes & Bug fixes.
- Penises C & D no longer clip through some githyanki clothing.
- Fixed enemies on the upper floor of the moonrise entering combat with those on the lower floor.
- The developer fixed the Voss dragon reappearing after the githyanki scene near the mountain pass.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the boss fight Ketheric from progressing.
- The Larian Studios fixed an infinite loop that may occur with spells such as Minor illusion, wherein the enemy and the illusion would repeatedly enter & leave combat.
- Fixed Male gnome sorcerers are no longer missing their undergarments.
- The developers have fixed an issue wherein necromites won’t join the combat with Ketheric.
- Fixed a bug wherein the book in the moonrise towers shows an internal variable name instead of the correct content.
User Interface Fixes
- The devs have removed the version number that was shown under the minimap.
- The developer has also improved the stability of the game to stop any crashes & savegame issues.
Crashes & Blockers Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in dialogues.
- The devs have fixed a crash caused by the User Interface.
- The hotlink also fixes a rare blocker when loading the save game in a camp that will cause a party member to spawn outside of camp.
- The developers fixed an issue when unable to enter the Shadowfeel if the players save while the prompt was still on the screen.
- Fixed a possible crash when applying dye to an item outside of the inventory or non-conventional means like the Reward panel.
- The devs fixed another potential multiplayer crash when the client touches the transponder on the nautiloid, leaves the party, and then the host tries to Open Party View.
- Fixed a crash when saving while standing on a surface during combat or in the Turn-based Mode.
- Fixed a crash caused by the game trying to load the Character Creation Ui when the players were no longer in Character Creation.
The developer fixed long fade-outs when listening in on dialogues in Multiplayer.
- Now, companions will no longer block the cameras in some dialogues.
- Fixed a camera issue wherein the player sees the back of Gale’s head when he asks players to place their hands over his chest.
- The hotfix also fixes a pop on Shadowheart when she hears the voice of Shar.
- The devs have also fixed a clipping and another issue in the scene where the players hear the voice of Absolute when it is approaching the Golbin camps.
- Fixed several animation issues in the dialogue after some associates of the Astrion visited camps
- This update Fixes a bug wherein the character’s eyes are looking in the wrong direction in the ambush scene in the Shadow Cursed land if the player slides with Harpers.
- Fixed a bug where Blurg was invisible and Asterion was stuck in the Myconied Circle
- Fixed a bug wherein Scelertias Fel is standing a bit too close to comfort when he tells the Dark Urge to do a certain mindset.
- Baldur’s Gate 3 has hit over 800,000 current players on Steam and has entered the list of the 10 most popular games of all time on Steam.
- Larian Games is gearing up for the launch of Baldur’s Gate 3 on PlayStation 5 on September 6.