One of the most popular games with over Trillion views on YouTube is Minecraft. Minecraft is a sandbox video game designed and developed by Mojang Studios a Swedish developer Markus Notch Persson.
You can create the shape of the world using the tools. The game was developed in Java-based programming language. Everything in the game is just shaped like a block: the trees, the dirt, the water, the shadows, and even the sun.
Also, Read: 10 BEST Minecraft Base Ideas in 2022
The popularity of the game is just immense and played by millions. One interesting fact about the game is that it is solely developed by one person, Notch.
Notch is working for a company that develops the game. He started to work on Minecraft in his free time, but after a giant reputation surge, he realized it could be a megahit, so he quit his job and began seriously.
Also, Read: How to Make Bricks in Minecraft?
10 Best Minecraft Bridge Ideas
Bridging is a skill in Minecraft. It refers to crossing several blocks taking the shortest path. Here are some fastest ways to create bridges.
1. River Bridge
This is a splendid and aesthetic bridge that you can create in your Minecraft land. This wonderful bridge can also be made by cementing together two pieces of a path.
To ornate the road you can use vines, oak chunks, etc. This bridge facilitates movement and also requires bare minimum effort to ns build.
- Some stripped logs
- Spruce slabs
- Oak slabs
- Decorative lanterns
- Spruce buttons
- Oak stairs
How to build a River Bridge?
- Initially, find the river center on which you build the bridge.
- Make two firm columns. Ensure that there are 4 blocks above the level of water.
Note:- Any of the 2 blocks must have a 2 unit cell gap between them
- This will form the middle support of the bridge.
- Build a 4 column block on either Side of this existing support. Again ensure that there is 3 block gap between the columns and the center support.
- Yet again, build a 4 column structure which will be one unit lesser in height. Leave a 3 block gap between these and the previous pillars.
- Make a 2×7 platform at the center of the bridge and extend it till the ends.
- Grab your oak stairs and place it below the bridge.
- Also put it at the edges and make the steps down from this bridge using oaks.
- You can make inclines or declines.
- Make a 2×4 platform at the end of the bridge.
- Complete the ends with oak stairs again.
Once your bridge is successfully made you can decorate your bridge with lanterns and railings.
2. Medieval Stone Bridge
If you are planning on creating a Medieval era hamlet in this game, then this bridge should be a good choice for you. Make it using simple materials. Here is an outline for the same
- 298 x Stone Mix
- 70 x Andesite wall 26
- Stone Slab
- 48 x Stone Stairs.
- Stone Mix composes-
- Stone Bricks
Note:- The amount will vary depending on the length you need.
i) You can use stone only instead of the stone mix.
ii) You can also use your own favorite mix of grey BLOCKS to use on the build.
iii) Recommend use- SCAFFOLDING BLOCKS.
How to build a Medieval Stone Bridge?
- Start off by building a 3×3 bridge pillar.
- Add stone stairs, 3 blocks down from the top
- Keep on adding blocks until the gap is bridged
- Repeat this whole structure until you have 4 pillars with a bridge on top of it.
- Add railings.
3. Cute Bridge
Just like the name suggests you can create a bridge that will serve the aesthetic purposes of your village. It is an adorable addition to your village foundation or base. You can make this a center point to move to and fro. It will be a treat to yo
- Spare Spruce
- Stone blocks
- Oak leaves
How to make a Cute Bridge?
- Start by fitting 2 slabs on the riverbank and continue till you reach the other side.
- Adjust the width of the bridge according to your river.
- Place chiselled stone Bricks 2 blocks away form the river bank to mark where the pillar will be.
- Remove the dirt and make the columns.
- Add Bannisters, railings, oak leaves and flowers for decorating it..
- You can also add lanterns to adorn your bridge.
4. Stone Bridge
Stone is one of the most basic and abundant resources in this game. If you have plenty of Stone left then put it to good use by making a bridge. This will ease your movement between bases.
- Double Cobblestone Slab- 33
- Grass- 30
- Wooden Trapdoor- 22
- Stone Slab- 15
- Fence- 10
- Stone Wall- 10
- Oak Wood Slab- 6
- Double Spruce Wood Slab- 5
- Cobblestone- 5
HOW TO MAKE A STONE BRIDGE?
- Place a row of 3 stone Brick slabs and continue it for 7 times.
- After this you’ll reach the middle of a bridge. Then come back down the other side by following the same procedure on the other side.
- Make pillars down to the water line having a 3 block distance between them to provide sufficient support.
- Place arches on either side and build the wall support side.
- Now, add some lighting to your bridge.
5. Hanging Bridge
Well in real life you cannot defy Newton’s Laws. But in Minecraft the makers let you do it. Definitely give this bridge a try. It is a suspension bridge, marvelous and useful.
- Spruce Wood/Log: 38
- Spruce Planks: 10
- Spruce Slab: 86
- Oak Slab: 19
- Oak Fence
How to Make a Hanging Bridge?
- Start by building 2 pillar blocks with a 3 block gap between them.
- Make the road of Thrones bridge with Spruce slabs.
- Add Fences.
- Add in additional details if required.
Also, Read: How to Make Smooth Stone in Minecraft?
6. Wooden Minecraft Bridge On Cliffs
Minecraft has kept us in mind for an excellent bridge project. The bridge is made of wood. This Minecraft bridge is usually made of cliffs. These are the bridges for all the Minecraft players who want to build a wooden bridge.
What is the purpose of building the Minecraft Bridge on the cliffs?
We will use such Minecraft bridges to cross cliffs and their associated areas.
- Spruce Wood/Log: 30
- Planks: 30
- Chain Link 20-30
How to build a wooden bridge in Minecraft?
- Like many Minecraft bridges, the Minecraft Bridge cliff needs rocks to create.
- You will also use flashlights to enhance the look of your bridge.
7. Large Bridge with Tower
There are a few constructions in Minecraft that you can not compromise on quality and usability-wise. One of those buildings is a huge bridge with a tower. You can use these Minecraft bridges to create an easy way to reach your Minecraft domain.
- Spruce Wood/Log: 100+
- Planks: 50
- Chain Link 20-30
How do you make a Massive Bridge with a tower?
- As the name suggests, Massive Bridge contains large and supporting pillars in Minecraft.
- You will need stone or wood blocks to make such bridges for your Minecraft land.
8. Railway Bridge
The Railway Bridge in Minecraft is one of the longest bridges. The length of the bridge extends from one side to another side. This lengthy bridge cover land to the deep underground valleys.
- Wood Blocks 10
- Block 20+
How to make a Railway Bridge?
- You will use not only unusual stone blocks but also building blocks that are important in Minecraft.
- You will continue to add stone blocks depending on the required length.
- This is an essential and a basic bridge.
9. Ornamental Flowery Bridge
Minecraft flower Bridge is an amazing creation for Minecraft players. You can use this bridge to cross the many biomes of Minecraft flowers and forests. Explore the flora and fauna around.
How to Make a Flower Bridge?
- You will use leaves or other parts of flowers to make your bridge.
- You can turn the leaves into a long Bridge extension.
Also, Read: How to Get Minecraft on Chromebook? [TechLatest]
10. Cottagecore Bridge
Minecraft Cottagecore Bridge will make your trip a lot easier in the Minecraft world. You will have the opportunity to cover a great distance in a short time. You can navigate and circulate deadly Minecraft biomes with the help of this bridge.
How to make a Cottagecore Bridge?
- You can make a Cottagecore Bridge using all the materials needed to make a cottage in Minecraft.
11. Acacia Bridge Design
Some Minecraft bridges do not require to be launched in your game. One such bridge is the design of the Acacia Bridge. You will use acacia leaves for this purpose.
How do you do the design of Acacia Bridge?
- You can use the leaves and acacia wood of the trees to get your hands on the design of the Acacia Bridge in Minecraft.
12. Diagonal Bridge
Minecraft Diagonal Bridge is one of the most amazing buildings in Minecraft. Finding such bridges is not easy for Minecraft.
- You will need to create multiple curve 4, inclines, and diagonals to give the final touch to the diagonal bridges in Minecraft.
How to make a diagonal Bridge?
- You will need as many camps as you can plan to make a diagonal bridge in Minecraft.
- You can also use stone blocks for the same purpose.
13. Japan’s Block
Looking for something different on your Minecraft survival journey? Japanese bridges are the best way to enhance and enhance your play.
What can you find in Japanese Bridge in your game? You will have the opportunity to improve the current state of your Minecraft base. You can also pass remote locations just as quickly.
- Wooden Planks
- Chain locks
How to make a Japanese bridge?
- The amazing Japanese bridges of Minecraft require some blocks from under updates.
- Add a few headlights that fit right next to your Minecraft base.
14. Curved Wooden Minecraft Bridge
As the name suggests, these Minecraft bridges can be complex to build on your land. You can see that the Minecraft curved bridges greatly help you to cross the diagonal rivers.
- Curved wood Minecraft Bridge is a great choice for those Minecraft players who want to build and cross diagonal rivers.
- These bridges are hard to build and put you in a lot of trouble. What makes it beautiful is the night light.
How to make a Minecraft bridge with curved wood?
- Want to make this cool Minecraft bridge? However, you can use wood and stone to make your bridge.
- You will use lights instead of flashlights to make your bridge.
As of now, we have shared around 14 best Minecraft bridge ideas and how you can make them. Some of them are very basic bridges and you can simply build them with blocks.
There are an immense number of ways to make a bridge in Minecraft; however, we have featured the best and tested one.
Now, if you think we forget to mention any bridge idea which you think should be on our top list then do let us know in the comment section.
Also, Read: How to Create Concrete in Minecraft?