Be it a brick block, a flower pot, a building, or anything else, and you know that you need a brick to make it in Minecraft! If you think that it’s not essential or that you have a cheat code, then you’re undoubtedly wrong.
Minecraft is all about crafting blocks, newer stuff, and adventures with your friends. So, if you think that having a cheat code can help you, it won’t always work. So, scroll down and learn how bricks are made in Minecraft!
Also, Read: How to Make Smooth Stone in Minecraft?
How Bricks are Made in Minecraft?
If you wonder that bricks are the essential element to craft anything in Minecraft are just bricks, then you are wrong! You need several elements to make bricks in the game.
Things Required To Make a Brick:
Before you learn to create bricks in Minecraft, it is essential to know what you require and how to get them! Following things you will need:
- Clay balls
- Crafting Table
How to Fetch Clay?
Clay can be obtained in several locations of Minecraft Survival like swamp biomes, forest edges, rivers, oceans, and many more. However, I prefer you fetch clay at Swamp Biomes.
- Move on to the swamp biomes.
- Navigate through the hills, get there, and from there mine underwater.
- You can find plenty of fascinating stuff; therefore, you should use a shovel. Shovel’s efficiency will help you to move ahead of the enchantments.
- Mine underwater, and when it breaks, it will drop clay balls.
You cannot use clay instead of clay balls, and if you use clay, it won’t make bricks; instead, it will make terracotta.
Also, Read: How to Create Concrete in Minecraft?
How to Make a Crafting Table?
In a 2×2 Crafting Grid, you have to place four wooden blocks, which can be fetched from any location in Minecraft. You can use any bricks, but you have to select four blocks of the same type. Place the four-block in the 2×2 Crafting grid, one in each. You can place the crafting table on the ground, interact with it to access the 3×3 grid.
How to Craft a Furnace?
To craft a Furnace, you have to access the 3×3 crafting grid. Open the 3×3 Crafting grid and place eight stones (Cobblestones or Blockstones) in all the outer boxes of the grid. Place the Furnace on the ground.
What else should you use?
You have to use Fuel also to make bricks in Minecraft. For making bricks, you can use any fuel like coal, wood, or any other that you find convenient in your inventory.
Guide to Make Bricks in Minecraft
- After placing your Furnace and crafting table on the ground, open it to access the smelting menu.
- Place some fuel on the lower left side of the smelting menu.
- Now place a bunch of clay balls on the upper left side of the smelting menu.
- The arrow given in the middle is an indicator and acts as the ‘progress bar’ of the smelter.
- As the arrow turns entirely white from gray, your brick is ready.
- Now, drag the brick and add the brick into your inventory.
You can make different bricks with your Furnace and crafting tables like the stone bricks, Nether Bricks, End Stone bricks, Red Nether Bricks, Prismarine Bricks, and Polished Blackstone Brick. You can use the bricks only to craft bricks blocks and flower pots. For preparing buildings, slabs, stairs, you will need a bricks block.
How to Make a Bricks Block?
- Open your 2×2 crafting grid.
- Place four bricks in the grid.
- Combine these four bricks in the Furnace, and then you will get a brick block ready.
How to Make a Flower Plot in Minecraft?
A flowerpot is a decorative element of which is made up of blocks. Moreover, it contains saplings, cactus, flowers, bamboo, mushrooms, and several other fungi and different types of plants. These flower pots are generally available in the basements of an igloo, witch huts, and in the woodland mansions of this game.
Follow the steps to make a flower pot:
The first step is to place three bricks in it. Open your 3×3 crafting grid and then add a brick on the first and third boxes of the first row. Talking about the second row, you’ve to place a brick into the middlebox. But, make sure that while creating your flower pot, the bricks should be placed in the same pattern as mentioned above.
The next step is to drag the flower pot into your inventory. It’s crucial as it’s evident that after you have created your flower pot, you have to move this new and cute item into your inventory.
What Can You Make with Bricks Block?
You can craft several Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs, and brick walls.
Steps to Craft Brick Slab:
- Open your crafting table.
- Put three bricks (one in each) on the middle row of the crafting table.
- As your brick Slab is ready, drag it into your inventory.
Steps to Craft Brick Stairs:
- Open your Crafting Table.
- Put three bricks (one on each)on the top and, similarly, three bricks in the middle row of the crafting table.
- As your brick stairs are ready, drag them into your inventory.
Steps to Craft Brick Wall:
- Open your Crafting Table.
- Put six bricks (one on each) on the top of the crafting table.
- Similarly, three bricks in the middle row follow an alternative arrangement on the crafting table.
- Now, as you craft a brick wall, make sure to drag it on your inventory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to make bricks faster?
You can search for some of the available cheat codes to help you make bricks faster.
Why is it necessary to choose bricks of the same type while making a bricks block?
Different types of bricks will not generate a bricks block.
What else can be used instead of a shovel to mine clay?
You can use a pickaxe instead of a shovel.
More about Minecraft:
Minecraft is a sandbox construction game developed by Mojang Studios, where all the game players have to interact in a 3-D setup made up of blocks and other components. Again, this is an entirely transformable environment. Apart from the setup, the game enables you to select the ways you play, forming a comprehensive range of probabilities.
The game has three popularly maintained editions like the Java Edition, Education, and Bedrock Edition.
Then we have Minecraft Dungeons, a well-built action, and adventure-packed game. Moreover, it is also considered as a role-playing video game wherein a maximum of 4 players at a time could travel and reach higher levels. Well, you guys could even fight with the monsters and defend the main villain of the story, which is the Arch-Illager.
Then another one we have is the Minecraft Dungeons Arcade. Not very different, but it’s an arcade version of the Minecraft Dungeons. This game usually needs up to four players to play through the different levels and then fight against the enormous groups of the mobs. Players can even fetch various equipment, pets, and the various available skins just by scanning cards that could be collected.
You are well-versed and learned how to make bricks in Minecraft and some more amazing stuff.
Also, Read: How to Fix OpenGL Error 1281 in Minecraft?