One of the most common and famous blocks to be used in Minecraft is the stone block. However, it is also seen that people want a smoother option of the stone.
According to many, there should be a cleaner and smoother texture to their stone and so they select smooth stone.
Smooth Stone has been available in Minecraft ever since the days of Minecraft Classic, which is forever, really.
The purpose of the Smooth Stone as well as how it is crafted has changed a lot over the years and for that reason, we will give you a brief guide on how to make smooth stone in Minecraft.
Also, Read: How to Create Concrete in Minecraft?
How to make Smooth Stone in Minecraft?
Smooth Stone is just a variant of the Stone which has a much lighter hue of gray and it also has a visible outline to it.
There really isn’t a recipe to make smooth stone in Minecraft because all you need to do is place the Stone in the top part of the Furnace and you will get a smooth stone.
It is also worth noting that the conversion of Smooth Stone from Stone is 1:1 which means that you get one smooth stone for every stone you have placed in the furnace.
In this article, we will show you exactly how to get about making smooth stone in Minecraft along with all the necessary images:
- First of all, open your Furnace so that you have a Furnace menu that looks like the image below.
- Once that is done, you will have two boxes for the Furnace.
Also, Read: How to Get Minecraft on Chromebook? [TechLatest]
- In the bottom box, you need to add fuel and it will look like the image below.
- Now, you need to add Stone in the top box of the Furnace.
- This will start cooking the stone and you will see the flames coming out of your fuel as well.
- Once the stone is cooked into a smooth stone, you will see it in the empty box on the right.
- The last step is to move your smooth stone into the inventory.
- Perfect! You have just made a smooth stone in Minecraft for yourself.
It must be noted that since Smooth Stone is made from Stone, you need to mine it using a pickaxe so it can drop.
Other than that, you can only obtain Smooth Stone by finding villages and houses apart from crafting it like we just did.
You can use the Smooth Stone like a rock-based block as well but you cannot use this to make Smooth Stone stairs.
It is also worth noting that Smooth Stone is more of a building block and there are no uses for it.
Smooth Stone used in buildings looks very nice and that is the reason why you see it inside villages.
In this article, we tried to guide you on how to make smooth stone in Minecraft. We hope that this tutorial was not too difficult for you to follow.
If you face any problems in making a smooth stone in Minecraft even after this guide then you can comment to us down below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Also, Read: How to Allocate More RAM for Minecraft?