Roblox is not like every other game. It’s a platform for users to build & program their games for other players.
From role-playing to shooting games, Roblox has it all. It’s not limited to just this. There are various in-game customizations that you can add to Roblox, including the background.
You can customize it & select a theme for the game, light or dark mode. So the question is how to change Roblox background?
If you’re using a mobile phone, the game might adapt to the theme selected on your phone. You can change the same from your phone’s setting.
How to change Roblox background?
For changing the mode in Roblox, enter the menu by clicking on the dots on the home screen. Navigate to Settings > Theme > Select Dark or Light from there.
Whereas for changing the background in Roblox, you’ll need third-party extensions. So if you’re not willing to install these, you might want to stop here.
How to change Roblox background: PC
PC users can directly install extensions from their respective browsers: Firefox or Chrome. Again, these are all third-party services, so the safety factor is not guaranteed. But this method is standard among Roblox users for changing the background.
- Launch the web browser.
- Click on the extension’s icon from the top-right or open settings & select extension.
- Open the side menu by clicking on the three lines.
- Select open Chrome web store from the bottom left.
- Search for the “Stylish” extension on the store.
- Add the extension to your browser.
More than 3 Million + users have installed the Stylish extension, so you can rest assured of your safety.
- Once you have added the extension to your Chrome browser, log in to your Roblox account on their official website.
- Again, navigate to the settings > extensions.
Now you have to add Stylish to Roblox & you’re good to go. Select the desired background for your Roblox home page. The process is exact for Firefox users:
- Click on Add-ons & Themes from the menu.
- Search for Stylish & follow the above steps.
Well, changing the background in Roblox was easy for PC users, but unfortunately for smartphone users, there’s no option to add extensions on the mobile browser. Therefore, they need to use a different web browser to add Stylish to Roblox.
How to change Roblox background: Mobile Phone
Mobile users will be required to download another web browser on their device. The mobile version of Chrome doesn’t allow extensions on it. So how to change Roblox background on a smartphone?
- Open the application store on your device & search for the Yandex web browser.
Google Play Store: Download Yandex.
Apple App Store: Download Yandex.
- Download & install the application on your phone.
- Launch the application & search for the Chrome web store.
- Now the steps are somewhat similar to the PC ones.
- Search for the extension on the Chrome web store: Stylus.
- Just apply the add-on to your web browser & launch it to modify the background.
After picking one design, launch Roblox to view the changed background. As far as the browser’s safety is concerned, Yandex has more than 100 Million downloads & 2 Million + ratings with 4.2 stars.
You can further check out their official Data Safety information. And this sums up the guide on how to change Roblox background. Custom theme for your games is always a treat to the eyes.