Some of you might not be knowing that Roblox enables you to change your account’s display name in the account settings, which is a free feature. This one is usually different from changing a Username.
How Can I Change My Display Name/Username?
- Firstly, Log into your account (If you are facing problem in resetting your password then follow the steps given)
- Then Go to account Settings
For Browser – find the gear-icon which is in the upper-right corner of the website.
For Mobile Apps – You can see the three dots icon for More.
- Now Select Account Info
- You will see a pencil and paper-like icon select the Change Username button.
- Enter your new Username accordingly.
- Select Buy/Save.
- When you refresh your page would see that your Display Name is different from Username.
If you are having enough Roblox, a pop-up notification window will appear. Enter the new username according to your choice with your account password. If the username is not taken already, you will see a green check tick then select “Buy for R$1,000.”
Points to remember before changing your username.
- Your username and display name will only be visible on Roblox and some associated experiences.
- Make sure that you are putting your username correctly because it can be changed once every seven days.
- It may be the chances that other players may also have the same display name as yours.
I hope this article may seem to be helpful to you, as we have mentioned in very easy steps how you can change your Roblox Display and username.
Also, Read: How to Fix Roblox Error Code 279 on Windows 10