Do you want to know how to make a crew in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5)? If so, this article will tell you how to make a crew in GTA 5 step by step.
GTA 5 is a vast environment where you can engage in various activities, and it’s an action-adventure game. For instance, you can take part in online races, start a club, or work with your online buddies to pull off heists.
However, becoming a CEO, a VIP, or MC President in the game opens up a lot of opportunities for you. For example, once you’ve enrolled as a CEO, you can hire other players to help you out with mundane tasks; this is just one of the benefits a CEO has.
Thus, if you’re interested in obtaining these features in GTA 5, it might be time to take some drastic measures.
Now, let’s take a look at what a crew is and how to make a crew in GTA 5.
What Is A Crew?
Crews are characters that come together for criminal activities and lend a helping hand to one another. When you rank up and join a crew, you will unlock unique bonuses, including increased reputation.
Crews have their own hierarchy. A crew consists of a leader, a commissioner, lieutenants, representatives, and muscles.
If you decide to create your own crew in GTA 5 Online, you will need to know how to do so. You must learn this to achieve your goal. Certain challenges or missions require a crew to complete successfully.
Now let’s talk about how to make your own crew in GTA 5.
How To Make A Crew in GTA 5?
To create a crew, gamers first need to visit the Rockstar Social Club website on their PC. Rockstar Social Club, which is required in order to play GTA 5 and GTA Online, allows gamers to create their own crews.
Here are the steps players need to take to create a crew on the Rockstar Social Club app/website:
- First, sign up online for a Social Club Account by going to the Social Club website if you haven’t already done so.
- Next, sign in to your account on the Social Club platform.
- Click Crew at the top of your screen.
- Now, find and click on Create a Crew just below the image at the top of the page.
- Enter your unique Crew Name and choose your crew type.
- Then click on Save This Crew. Your Crew’s name must be unique, meaning it cannot already be in use by another person.
That’s all! You have created your Crew; now, you can ask your friends and other players to join it as well.
How Do You Remove People From Your Crew?
Crew owners can delete their crew by following these steps:
- First, sign in to your Social Club account.
- Go to the top-right corner of the screen and select the Social Club Account Icon.
- From the Social Club menu, choose View Profile.
- Then choose Crews.
- Select all members you want to remove from the crew.
- Choose Delete.
What are some good names for the crew in GTA 5?
The following is a list of awesome GTA crew names:
- Frosty Dots
- The Destroyers
- Cobras Brother
- Swag Partners
- Last picks
- Gulabi Gang
- The Barbarians
How to change the crew color in GTA 5?
Here is how to get a crew color in GTA 5:
- Simply choose Manage Crew from any crew you have access to.
- Scroll till the color of your current crew appears.
- Right-click and choose Inspect Element.
- Scroll down to the bottom, where you will find the hexadecimal value.
- Double-click the color to select it.
- Go to save and click it.
- Then, reload the page.
Can you change your crew name in GTA Online?
No, you can’t change your crew name in GTA Online. This is because Social Club Crew names are permanent. Make sure that you choose your Crew’s name carefully since it will be permanent.
However, if you would like a Crew with a different name, you must either delete and reformat or create a new one and have everyone join.
As you can see above, I’ve explained how to make a crew in GTA 5 and how to kick someone from your crew. We hope that this article helped you create a crew in GTA 5.
If you have any further questions about this topic, please leave them in the comment section.
Thank you for reading our article, and have fun gaming!