You catch Pokemon’s in Pixelmon, but where can you hold them? That’s when crafting a PC comes into play. Using Aluminum Plates, Glass Pane, Redstone Lamp, and Redstone, you can formulate a PC in Pixelmon. Use this PC for storing all your Pokemons.
There are 30 storage units in the PC, and each compartment can hold up to 30 Pokemons. The maximum number of units that you can get is 256. That means you can hold 7680 Pokemons at a time.
Also, other than Pokemon stored on the PC, you can have 6 Pokemon in your party. Every Pokemon you catch after your party gets full will automatically move to the PCs storage box.
It comes in a default red color. You can change it to the color of your preference by dyeing the PC.
For breaking a PC faster, use a Pickaxe. After smashing, the PC will become a drop item, regardless of whether you use a Pickaxe or not.
If you are new to the Pixelmon world and want to know how to craft/make a PC in Pixelmon, we have got you covered. In this article, you will learn everything about the PC in Pixelmon.
Also, Read: Minecraft is talking and I’m not ok with it
How to make a PC in Pixelmon
You will need a few ingredients for crafting a PC :
- Glass Pane – 1
- Redstone Dust – 1
- Redstone Lamp – 1
- Aluminum Plates – 6
- Open your crafting table (3×3 grid).
- Place Aluminum plates in the first and the third columns.
- In the second column, place these in the same order :
- First place, Glass pane.
- Then Redstone Lamp.
- And Redstone Dust at the bottom.
There you have it. Your PC is ready. Creating a PC is easy, but obtaining its ingredients can be a task.
How to craft or find the required ingredients
Let’s take a look at how you can find the required materials :
- Glass Pane
Creating a Glass Pane in Pixelmon is identical to that of Minecraft.
- Open your crafting table.
- Place six glass blocks in the first two rows of the 3×3 crafting table grid (in the same order).
- Move the output that is Glass Pane to your inventory.
- Redstone Dust
There are two methods of creating/finding Redstone Dust :
- First, find a Redstone Ore. You can find it under mountains.
- Mine Redstone Ore with an Iron, Diamond, or Netherite Pickaxe.
- Pick up the dropped Redstone dust.
Another method :
- Open the crafting 3×3 grid.
- Place a Redstone in the first box of the first row precisely.
- You will get Redstone Dust as an output.
- Redstone Lamp
You will need 4 Redstone dust and a Glowstone.
- Open crafting table 3×3 grid.
- In the first row, put Redstone dust in the second box.
- In the second row, first, place Redstone dust in the first box, Glowstone in the second, and again Redstone dust in the third box.
- In the third row, place the Redstone dust in the second box.
Make sure you follow the same sequence. The resultant will be a Redstone Lamp.
You can also find Redstone Lamp in the Pokemon Centre.
- Aluminum Plates
You can get Aluminum Plates through Pokemon drops. Only a few Pokemon drops Aluminum Plates :
Using a PC
- Press S and enter the name of the Pokemon you want to search.
- You can change the background layout of the PC by pressing W. There are 38 distinct layout options to select.
- By pressing R, you can change the name of the storage unit.
Also, Read: How to Get Minecraft on Chromebook?
Available colors for PC
You can dye your PC in the following colors:
- Light green
- Dark green
- Dark blue
- Light blue
- Red (default)
- Blue-green (cyan)
You now know how to Make a PC in Pixelmon and also how you can obtain the required ingredients for the process.
If you want to catch all the Pokemons, you will need a PC to keep them, as you can hold only 6 Pokemons without a PC, and with one, you can hold as much as 7680 Pokemons (256 units).
The steps involved in making a PC are easy to understand, and even a beginner can do it in some tries. Dye the PC by stowing it in the operational inventory and right-click for adjusting the color.