- The developer of the third-person shooting role-playing game i.e., Remnant II, is back with another update, and this time it is for Xbox Series X. Xbox Series S and PlayStation 5.
- This patch is a follow-up update to last week’s patch, which made some PC adjustments & the developer is following a staggered release for these patches for the platforms.
- The developers have added all Archetypes that were unlocked in the Wallace inventory and if the players have already unlocked a Secret Archetype.
The developer of the third-person shooting role-playing game, i.e., Remnant II, is back with another update, and this time it is for Xbox Series X. Xbox Series S and PlayStation 5.
This Patch brings Myrid QOL changes, balance changes, and bug fixes (of course). Remember that the developer is following a staggered release for these patches for the platforms.
Also, this patch is a follow-up update to last week’s patch, which made some PC adjustments, in addition to the patch that fixed trophy-related bugs. The developers have posted the full patch note of the update for the players to look at what’s coming in this patch.
let’s look at all the Qualify of life changes, Balances changes, and Bug fixes that are coming to the Remnant II on Playstation & Xbox.
Quality of life Changes
- The developers have added all Archetypes that were unlocked in the Wallace inventory, and if the players have already unlocked a Secret Archetype, they can sell them upcoming characters; if the player starts with it or Wallace will sell it.
- This update also reduces Multiplayer Scaling per player by an additional (5%) from 10-15 percent, which means that in the three-player COOP, all the players will now deal 10 percent less damage, i.e., 5% less to each player.
- The developer has fixed the Damage Reduction calculation in the Advance Stats, as this was putting out incorrect info.
- The patch also reduces the requirement for players to get the Revivalist feature and includes the Vey Good Boy.
- The developer also updated Nimue, Bedel, and N’Erud vending machine, Blood Alter to keep their items in stock correctly.
- The experience that the players gain is shared across any distance in multiplayer and with dead teammates.
Performance & Crashes
- Optimized to improve the overall game performance.
- Fixed multiple reported crash bugs.
Achievement & Difficulty Rewards
- This patch also fixed several trophies that were not tracked accurately.
- The developers fixed several difficult-based rewards.
- Decreased Vicious enemy affix from 33 percent to 15 percent
- Decreased Heartly enemy from 25% max HP to 15% Max HP
- Based on the current enemy health, the developer reduced the Spiteful enemy affix from 0-45 percent to 0-25 percent.
- Reduced Thick Skin enemy affix from -15 percent Critical chance & -25 percent Critical Damage to -10 percent & 15 percent, respectively
- This patch also increases Bulwark Damage Reduction from 6,5,4,3,2% to 7,6,5,4,3
The developer tweaked the various Armour to give them the unique benefits applicable to all difficulties.
- Adjusted Lght Armour Damage Reduction value from 15% to 25%
- Adjusted Medium Armour Damage Reduction value from 25% to 30%
- The developer has adjusted the Ultra Hard Damage Armouur Reduction value from 45 percent to 50 percent.
- Increased Light Armour Evade Invulnerability by 2 frames
- Increased Medium Armour Evade Invulnerability by 1 frame
- The devs increased Ultra heavy Neutral Evade Invulnerability by 1 frame.
Armour Evade Value & Stamina Penality Reference:
- Light Evade (25 Encumbrance or lower) 12 iframes, 0%Stamina Cost Penalty
- Medium Evade (26-50 Encumbrance) 11 iframes, 25% Stamina Penalty
- Heavy Evade (51-75 Encumbrance) 10 iframes, 50% Stamina Penalty
- Ultra Heavy Evade (76+ Encumbrance) 15 iframe (Flop), 75% Stamina penalty
As per the developer, No changes have been made to Stamina Cost Penalty & these are original values. Heavy Evade & Ultra Heavy Flop have their original iframe value as well. The only change made to the iframe is two lighter Weight Classes.
Progression & Rewards
- Progression Blocker: Cass will no longer wander out of town, making her store not accessible
- Progression Blocker: Ward 13 NCPs no longer “Lose their memory” after rolling adventure mode
- Progression Blocker: Fixed an issue where Annihilation was stuck between the first and second phrase of the fight due to uneven Plasma Cutter interaction
- The devs fixed an issue with Handler’s Very Good Boy not walking the sleeping Huntress when attacking.
- Fixed a bug where Summoner’s Minions targeted pigs in losomn. So pigs are no longer wild targets for minions.
- The devs fixed an issue with the Death Embrace effect remaining after exiting the main menu and returning home.
- Fixed Spore Shot Mod’s slow effects lasting forever.
- This patch fixes the issue with Enigma Chain lightning chaining through the walls and floor.