Bayonetta 3, a creation of Nintendo & Platinum Studio, which was released last year, received its second patch 1.2.0, after its release. The first Patch 1.1.0 was released in October last year.
Nintendo shared a post on its customer support website that gives details about all the changes that are coming in this patch.
Let us take a look at the Adjustments, Bug fixes, Gameplay changes, and Other fixes Nintendo & Platinum Games have made in Patch 1.2.0 to make Bayonetta 3 gameplay experience better. These include.
- Combat Adjustments
- Game Modes
- Other Changes
- Bug Fixes
Let’s get started with Patch 1.2.0 of the Bayonetta 3.
The developers with the Patch 1.2.0 try to fix the numerous problems in the Niflheim stage difficulty settings by adding more time and more lives.
These changes benefit everyone from casual to expert difficulty settings.
- Adjusted Viola’s activation window for “Block” and activation conditions for Witch Timing.
- Adjustments are made to prevent Viola’s evasive input and “Cheshire” summoning input from activating Assault Slave while maintaining invincibility if they are used in succession.
- Weapons “Simoon,” “Tartarus,” and Viola’s Charge Attacks can now continue to hold a charge, even if dodged or blocked.
- Wink Slave can now be activated with combos “PKP” and “PKK” for the weapons “G-Pillar,” “Dead End Express,” and Cassiopeia.
- When equipping the accessories “Infernal Communicator” and Pulley’s Butterfly” to summon Devils and Butterflies, Now it is possible to cancel the summon by dodging or blocking.
For some time now, players of the Bayonetta 3 have been vocal about the issues in the combat gameplay of the game, which were not fixed in the first patch.
- Conditions for obtaining the “Tricoloured Keys” needed to unseal the “Old Picture Book” has been made easier.
- “Tricoloured Keys” will be automatically available on the chapter select screen once it becomes possible to access “Gates of Hell.”
- Even if the player has access to the “Gates of Hell” or they have obtained one or two keys, they will automatically obtain the remaining keys when going to the chapter select screen after applying the update.
These are Game Modes changes coming in this patch 1.2.0.
Other Changes –
- Adjustments have been made to Golem Treasure Chest found in stages
- Time limits have been increased, and difficulty has been lowered.
- Golem Chest Fragmenting can now be fast-forwarded with the B button.
- Adjustments have been made to reduce situations with poor camera visibility.
- Adjusted game balance.
These were Other changes that were made in this Patch 1.2.0.
Bug Fixes –
- Fixed a bug in Verse 5 of Chapter 7 that prevented progress when certain actions were performed while controlling Cheshire.
- Fixed a problem with the accessory “Hymn of Durga” in which its effect was not being applied in some attacks.
- Fixed an issue where using Alruna’s Bondage Whip (P or K long press)” skill in certain situations would cause the enemies to die instantly.
- Fixed an issue where weapons using “Crow Within” (J long press) with “Scarborough Fair” and Love is Blue” would cause a player to move significantly under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where Bayonetta’s animations would not play correctly when switching weapons immediately after using the “Crow Within” (J long press) with the weapons “ Scarborough Fair” and “Love is Blue.”
- Fixed a bug that caused “Black Pearl Rain” for Infernal Demon “Kraken” to trigger “Wink Slave” with abnormally high power.
- Fixed a bug that caused “Devil Rodin” to be struck for a time when using “After Burner Kick (↑K* in midair)” continuously, immediately after rising up with a prior “After Burner Kick.”
- Fixed a Bug in which Viola’s Assault Slave was able to summon Infernal Demon in “Infernal Demons prohibited areas.”
- Fixed an error in the hand symbol seen in Cutie’s J transformation sequence viewable in Side Chapter.
- Fixed other issues to make the game more enjoyable to play.
These were the bug fixes in this Patch 1.2.0.
Well, these are all the changes that are coming in Patch 1.2.0 of the Bayonetta 3. Are you looking forward to playing Bayonetta 3 after this patch is live? lets us know in the comment section below!