All the people who use mobile phones are aware of the name of the Snapchat application, and everyone uses this application; there must be some person who does not know about it; otherwise, even the child is familiar with its name.
It used to take photos, but now many features have been launched in this app so that now you can also watch and create videos and post them inside this application.
And also, you get added the opportunity to play games in it, the game’s feature to this app in the year 2019. And today, we will talk in detail about how many games you get to see in it and how you can play these games.
What are Snapchat games and minis?
In April 2019, Snap introduced Snapchat Games in its messaging app to retain its core audience, teens and millennials. It is the gaming platform of Snapchat that lets you play easily with friends without any effort. Never leave the app or chat window. For that matter.
And well, the little rocket icon that lets you access multiplayer-based HTML5 games on Snapchat has already worked its magic.
According to the company’s latest report, over 300 million have played Snap games and used Snap Mini in the past two years. As of May 2021, the Snap Games platform has seen over 30 million users playing with friends monthly.
The best part about Snapchat Games is that you can access it on Android and iOS devices without downloading any other apps for free.
You can find exciting games like Bitmoji Party, Zismart’s Crazy Run (race against your friends’ Bitmoji avatars), and Ready, Chef, Go! by Mojiworks, among many others. The complete list of Snap games is attached below in this article.
Snap Minis, on the other hand, are smaller-sized applications from third-party developers available within Snapchat.
What introduced them in mid-2020 so you can coordinate your schedule, meditate, and learn with friends using Tembo Mini Flashcards within the messaging app.
Snap Minis are HTML5-based web apps that can access from the “Rocket” icon in the Snapchat chat window.
Now that you know what Snapchat and mini-games are, let’s take a look at how you can invite and play with your friends:
How to play Snapchat games with friends?
- First, open the Snapchat app and press the “Chats” option from the bottom navigation bar to access the chat list.
- Alternatively, you can choose to swipe right from the camera viewfinder to see all of your conversations. When the chat list appears, open the chat window of the friend you want to play with.
- Now all you have to do is, within the chat window, press the rocket icon in the lower right corner of the screen to see all available Snapchat games. You can choose a round or mini from this page that interests you.
- Once the game is open, you can choose to play alone or with friends. When you’re playing with a friend, you can use the text box at the bottom and the microphone icon in voice chat to send a message. Snapchat has created a beautiful and immersive experience here that doesn’t let you leave friends behind while playing.
play Snapchat games in a single-player mode without friends. If your friends are busy and want to pass the time, you can choose to play these snap games in the single-player mode that how:
Open Snapchat and tap the “Search” icon in the top left corner. You will now see the “Sports & Thumbnails” section at the bottom of the search box. Now all you have to do is tap on the game of your choice to start playing it.
How to invite friends to play Snapchat games?
1. You can choose to invite your friend again if he or she is absent when starting the game. To do so, tap on the hamburger menu in the lower right corner and tap “Ringtone” next to the name from the pop-up menu.
2. Snapchat will notify your friend that you are waiting to play with them. The other person can choose to join by tapping the “Join” button in the lower right corner of the chat window.
List of all Snapchat games available now (June 2022)
At the time of this writing, these are all games you can play on Snapchat:
- Colour Galaxy
- Flappy Dunk
- Trivia Party
- Color together
- Let’s Go Hoops
- Words Blitz
- AquaPark multiplayer edition
- Blast Heros
- Scribble Rider
- Shortcut Run
- Crazy Run
- Color Road
- Ludo Club
- Let’s Doodle
- Squad Goal
- Pair Up
- Carrom Gold
- Friend Quest
- Snake Squad
- Stack Jump
- Ready set golf
- Bitmoji Tennis
- Hole. io
- Tiny Royle
- Zombie Rescue Squad
- Sugar Slam
- Table Top Kingdom
- Scrapbook Puzzles
- Cube Suffer
- Crowd City
- Om Nom Run
- Bitmoji Paint
- Puzzle Pack Go
- Bitmoji Party
- Fashion Icon
- Chess Quest
How to know if someone is playing a game?
- You can check if your friend is currently playing a game on Snapchat. If yes, you can join too!
- Launch the Snapchat app and swipe right from the camera screen to check if someone is playing a game. Now click on that person to open the chat.
- If the person is currently playing the game on Snapchat, you’ll see a small notification in the lower-right corner. You can also see what game that person is playing.
You will be asked to join their game if you click on this notification.
Why can’t I play games on Snapchat?
If you are someone who likes light games with friends, chances are you will find Snapchat games helpful. Meanwhile, we have also compiled a list of the best Snapchat games you can try out with your Snapchat friends. Until then, try out the Snapchat game and let us know your favorite game in the comments.
Can eight balls play on Snapchat?
Snapchat introduced the Magic 8 Ball as a Snap lens and filter, which works the same way as the real-life ball. You do not need to use the Magic 8 Ball alone, and you can also get your Snapchat friends to play along by inviting them into the chat.
How do you play a trivia party on Snapchat?
If you have to, within the chat window, press the rocket icon in the lower-right corner of the screen to see all Snapchat games (which are currently available). Now on this page that opens in front of you, you can choose a round or mini that interests you. Once the game is open, you can play alone or with friends.
How do you play Snappables?
Snappables are AR (Augmented Reality) video games. You play them by holding your device out in front of you as if you were going to take a selfie with your front-facing camera. They use face detection technology so that Snapchat can recognize your facial features to enhance and animate parts of it for the game.
Do Snapchat games increase your score?
Your Snapchat score will only increase by sending photo and video Snaps. Text messages sent through the Snapchat app do not count. You don’t get extra points for shipping the same Snap to multiple users. You need to send a unique Snap to reach the end.
What is a Bitmoji party?
According to the company, 100 million Snapchat users have played a game since the feature launched in 2019. Most users who love to play the Bitmoji Party game, a Mario Party-inspired game that allows you to compete with your friends in mini-games, spend 20 minutes a day playing the game.