As we know, we have been playing Stealth games for a very long time like choking henchmen from behind, infiltrating military bases undetected, and also packing ventilation shafts.
It’s very difficult to choose the sheer diversity of the best stealth games in 2021. It has various Chrome dome assassins, one-eyed clones, revenge-obsessed guitar strummers.
Sometimes stealth games act as a superpower by letting you catch your enemies with the use of high-tech gadgets or, in the case of the lo-fi wizardry of a cardboard box or in the case of a venomed snake.
Stealth is basically used as a necessary means of survival for the player. Here are some of the best Stealth games:-
Also, Read: 10 Best Vandal Skins in VALORANT (2021)
10+ Best Stealth Games You Can Play
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- This stealth game was developed by Konami computer entertainment, Japan.
- It is considered a high praise game and one of the best stealth games.
- In this game you will play as a snake who is behind the enemies in a tale of lost love and bullets.
- You can take part in an hour-long sniper duel against a marksman.
- It is over 15 years old, and still it is the most subversive game which you can play right now.
- This game is an all-time stealth classic, and it has a clean art style.
- This game can be played on Xbox 360 and PS3.
The Thief 2: The Metal Age
- It is one of the best Stealth games till now.
- It also offers open-ended levels and also controls various forms of game play.
- Up till now the thief in this game had not lost his original appeal. Irrespective of its age, the atmosphere is quite captivating as it was earlier.
- Moreover the game’s motivic design has been kept very updated so that its value is as it was before.
- You can play this game on PC.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- The game was developed by Eldos Montreal. It is one of the best Stealth games.
- Now it has changed the overall face of gaming by foreplaying various types of styles.
- When you are using the modification for Adam Jensen and keeping yourself in windows without even demolishing through the walls so that Shubham cannot be detected .
- As far as the game is concerned, the New Deus Ex will not be seen.
- You can play this game on PS3, PC, Xbox 360, WiiU.
- This game was developed by IO Interactive.
- It was released at that time when drip-feeding content was all the rage all across the gaming industry.
- The hitman was one of the same time it released new levels with special side distractions to keep their most motivated till the new content was to be available.
- It has always been clunky, and it dissuade mass murder sprees.
- In 2016 it hit well and introduced the smoothest action with some reactive scenarios for bringing about a change in the game.
- It is definitely worth trying this stealth game.
- You can play this game on PS4, PC, Xbox one.
- It was developed by Arkane Studios.
- Earlier it was having an inadequate PC version, but due to all these failures, it was also a great success later.
- It is one of those games which reward perfection and experimentation.
- It also promotes stealth over other ones and straightforward tactics.
- For example, if you are staring at the rooftops, you can feel like a dominion assassin.
- This game can be played on Xbox One, PS4, PC.
Mark of the Ninja
- This game basically squeezes mechanics from stealth games. It converts into the form of 2D platforms.
- The 2D plane makes the stealth more powerful, and you can be very much focused when dealing with obstacles in the game.
- 2D platforming and Ninja transcends both when dealing with such difficulties in the game, and you have to find the possible way to overcome it.
- If you have been stuck in shadows and somewhere between the Vantage point, it helps you to focus precisely for planning to kill. It forces players into different modalities like puzzles and becomes a core part of the game.
- It can work best on PS4, PC, XBox 360, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One.
- This is also a terrific Stealth game which involves a nine-foot-tall beastie.
- It has an unstoppable killing machine which has a duration of 45 minutes.
- It is the greatest video game which has pulse rifles in firefighters for motion crackers.
- You can play it on PS3, PS4, PC, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Sniper Elite 4
- It is one of the rocking killcams in all of the games. It is like a Nazi who is silently sniping from half a mile away.
- This Steel game has a B movie charm which is very appealing. Sniper Elite also rewards Ultra Precision.
- It can be a simple gameplay loop.
- You can play it on PS4, PC, Xbox One, etc.
Batman: Arkham City
- The developer of this game is Rocksteady.
- As we all know, Batman is always at the top from bone breaking to stalking his foes from the shadows.
- Batman’s playground is full of miscreants, and you can also get into questionable acts like in the Arkham series.
- It can work on PS4, PS3, PC, Xbox 360, Xbox one, etc.
- For using this, you must have a PC, and if you do not have one, you can spend your whole time on the mobile.
The Ghost of Tsushima
- It was developed by Sucker Punch.
- TheGhost of Tsushima is an open world game which has a heavy emphasis on stealth. It is a perfect love for Kurusawa.
- You have to repel Mongol invaders by playing as Jin Sakai.
- Tsushima has been supported by the biggest companies in the game industry for the last 10 years.
- You can play it on PS4.
- It was developed by Klei Entertainment.
- It is very engaging and has a gorgeous art style.
- You can play this game on PC, PS4, Switch and iOS.
Final Verdict – Best Stealth Games
There are many more stealth games, these were only some of them. We hope it helps you.
In case you didn’t understand something, or you can have any other queries regarding this article, then feel free to comment down below, we will be more than happy to assist you.
Also, Read: 10+ Best Steam Skins Available in 2021