Do you also have trouble with Roblox error code 901? There’s nothing to worry about!
Well, it is one of the most popular online multiplayer gaming platforms in the world today. However, most importantly, it has a huge following among fans.
You can build your own games with this game published by Roblox Corporation in 2006, which allows you to host them as well. It is really frustrating to get an error like this.
Hence, you should perform the fixes listed in this guide if you want to fix the Roblox authentication error or 901 error on your device.
What are the Main Causes Behind Error Code 901?
It’s possible there’s anything causing this error, but some of the most prevalent ones I’ve encountered are as follows:
- It is possible that Roblox’s server is down.
- The cheat engine may be malfunctioning.
- Check Roblox’s server for problems.
- There is also the possibility of browser issues.
- The presence of third parties may also cause interference.
- There may also be an impact on Internet settings.
There could be more than one cause for Roblox error code 901, so it is possible that there is more than one factor contributing to it. If you want to know the best way to handle this error, please review the previous solutions.
How To Fix Roblox Error Code 901?
You must perform the fixes we have recommended here to fix the Roblox Error code 901 because all of these fixes can potentially resolve this error.
Fix 1: Check The Roblox Servers
The first step to troubleshooting an error on Roblox is to determine whether the game server causes the error.
After that, you can apply any fixes by visiting DownDetector to check if the Roblox server is running. You will be able to find out if the issue is only occurring for you or if it affects a large number of people.
Fix 2: Check Your Internet Connection
You must test your internet connection speed using any speed test website if you suspect that Roblox error code 901 is caused by poor internet connectivity.
When you encounter poor connectivity, call your ISP and ask them to fix the issue in your area if you find it.
Fix 3: Uninstall Cheat Engine
Depending on what is wrong with your cheat engine, you may encounter the Roblox error code 901; your cheat engine may not function properly, or some of its files may be corrupted, preventing you from playing.
In order to resolve the issue, it is recommended to try uninstalling the Cheat Engine and then reinstalling it. To do so,
- Open the Control Panel.
- Then, select Uninstall a program under the Programs section.
- You will find the program you wish to uninstall if you scroll down the list.
- To uninstall a program, click Uninstall, Uninstall/Change, or Remove, depending on your version of Windows.
- Restart your computer after the uninstallation is complete.
Fix 4: Reinstall The Game
Regardless of whether you have uninstalled the Cheat Engine, if you continue to experience the same issue, then it may be because you have damaged your game files, causing this error code 268 while playing Roblox. It is, therefore, advisable to reinstall the game on the respective devices in that case.
Fix 5: Disable Your Antivirus
No luck yet? It is possible that the Windows firewall blocks your application, consuming a lot of resources in the process. Therefore, we recommend you turn off the real-time protection and then check if the issue has been resolved. Thus,
- Open Windows Settings and go to Privacy & Security> Windows Security.
- Choose Open Windows Security.
- Then, hit the Virus & Threat Protection.
- Thereafter, select Manage Settings.
- Now, toggle the button next to Real-Time Protection.
Fix 6: Change DNS Settings
Many users have been able to resolve this particular error by adjusting their DNS settings; you should consider trying this method too.
Windows users, however, should follow these steps if they are not familiar with how to change the DNS settings on their PC:
- Using the Windows Settings app, go to Settings > Network & Internet.
- Click on Advanced Network Settings.
- Select More Network Adapter Options.
- Next, select your device by right-clicking it. After that, select Properties.
- Locate the IPv4 option and double-click it.
- Finally, you can use Google DNS for a preferred DNS server of 8:8:8:8 and a secondary DNS server of 8:8:4:4. To apply the changes, click Ok.
Fix 7: Contact the Support Team
Are you still having trouble? Now, to get help, you’ll need to contact the Roblox support team. To begin with, you should describe Roblox error code 901 authentication error and how often it happens to you. After that, they’ll assist you in resolving the issue (if possible).
So, that’s how you can easily resolve the Roblox error code 901. I appreciate you taking the time to read this guide. Meanwhile, feel free to comment and let our team know your queries.