- VALORANT is all set to receive a new Patch en route to the end of Episode 6, Act Three.
- In Patch 6.11, developers have made several changes & tweaks to the agents, maps, gameplay & some bug fixes.
- The upcoming Patch 6.11 will go live tomorrow with all its changes, bug fixes & more.
VALORANT is all set to receive a new Patch en route to the end of Episode 6, Act Three. The developers have made a ton of changes & tweaks to maps, agents, and gameplay side of things.
Not only this, developers have also fixed some bugs along the way. Let us take a look at the changes coming in Patch 6.11 that will go live tomorrow.
The developers have nerfed Viper to make more downtime when playing with her utility by increasing her fuel regeneration timing,
- Reduced regeneration per second from 5% to 3.3%
- Regeneration of max fuel once empty from 20 to 30 seconds
Rolling Thunder’s warning visual has been updated to give a clear view of the ultimate’s effect.
Chamber has been buffed to make it more viable & to improve his lurking abilities,
- Rendezvous (E) – Instant equip out of the teleport
- Trademark (C) – The speed of the trap arm has been reduced from 4 seconds to 2 seconds
- Tour de Force (X) – The firing rate has been increased by 15 percent
The developers have reworked the dynamics of the cape not to give out enemy positions.
When it gets hit by concussing abilities, fakeout can be visually affected.
The devs have turned the B Ramp Screen horizontally to make big space for the defenders, and crates have also been added in front of it.
The developers have adjusted the B Site Screen, and the cubby in front of it, which was used by the attackers, has been removed.
A small cabin has also been added for the defenders in B hall.
Phantom & Vandal
The developers have heavily reduced the ammunition of these two rifles to curb the random spamming of bullets & random firing.
- Vandal reserve ammunition was reduced from 75 to 60.
- Phantom reserve ammunition was reduced from 90 to 60.
As we know, it is a very strong weapon for long-ranged fights; it has been nerfed accordingly.
The spreading curve of the weapon has been adjusted to five bullets instead of six.
The developers have also reduced the recoil pitch curve for the weapon to five instead of six, and to make up for it, the recoil has been lowered as well.
Devs have nerfed this weapon to make it a more thoughtful purchase & to play with it.
- The price has been adjusted from 150 to 300.
- Damage at no full has reduced from 12 to 11.
- Reserve ammunition has also been reduced from 10 to 6.
- Damage at first step fall off has also been reduced from 8 to 6.
- Onto the weapon accuracy adjustments on ropes.
Weapon accuracy on the ropes
Well, the devs have increased the inaccuracy of the mid to long-range combat covering Ziplinesand Ascenders
- Classic inaccuracy increased from 0.8 to 1.3
- Frenzy inaccuracy has been increased from 0.35 to 0.50
- Sherriff inaccuracy has been increased from 0.35 to 0.78
- Rifles inaccuracy has increased from 0.8 to 1.3
- SMG inaccuracy has been increased from 0.3 to 0.65
- Ghost inaccuracy has also been increased from 0.35 to 0.6
- There has been no change in the inaccuracy for Snipers & Shotgun.
Also, the developers have increased the inaccuracy for running and while walking on the rope to make it in line with walking & running inaccuracy on the ground.
The developers have also increased the vertical recoil for some of the weapons when the players are firing while on the run.
- Vandal: recoil increased from 1.5 to 1.8
- Phantom recoil increased from 1.5 to 1.8
- Spectre recoil increased from 1.5 to 1.8
Performance has been optimized in the Observer Mode when shifting from one agent to another using the abilities.
The combat reports will now also show Allies Dazed alongside the Enemies Dazed
The Shrouded step used by the will now no longer get interrupted if the agents have been stopped before teleporting.
The developer fixed a bug where the killjoy ability did not fade back into stealth when recovering from a disabled state.
Fixed a bug related to Kill Feed that goes out of order when one shot kills multiple players.
Fixed a bug where push to talk wasn’t working when on buying screen.