- ARK’s harsh world requires players to master the process of making Gasoline in order to progress and survive.
- In ARK: Survival Evolved, Gasoline is the lifeblood of modernization. It powers advanced machines and is vital to riding powerful dinosaurs.
- So, if you want to master making Gasoline in Ark Survival, this guide is for you.
In ARK: Survival Evolved, players travel through a prehistoric world filled with dinosaurs and other creatures. A player must utilize advanced technology in order to survive and thrive in such an unforgiving environment.
In the game, Gasoline powers various machinery and vehicles, making it a crucial resource for modernization. But, not many players know how to make Gasoline in Ark Survival. Well, that’s the reason why we are here. In this article, we explain the same. So, let’s get started with the guide.
What are the Materials You Need to Make Gasoline?
Gasoline can be produced only after the necessary resources are collected. For the production of Gasoline, the following ingredients are required:
- Oil: This resource is found in underwater caves, underwater nodes, and some biomes throughout the game. It is necessary to use a Pickaxe or an underwater creature, such as a Dunkleosteus, in order to gather oil.
- Hide or Chitin/Keratin: If you want to refine hide or keratin, you will also need this material as a fuel source. Chitin comes from insects or crustaceans, while Keratin comes from reptiles and mammals. Hides can be obtained by harvesting certain creatures.
- And last but not least, Thatch is another readily obtainable resource in ARK, obtained from harvesting trees and bushes. In the refining process, it works as a catalyst.
How to Make Gasoline in ARK?
Gasoline is made by combining 6 parts oil, 3 parts hide, and some fuel like wood, gas, or spark powder into the Forge. You can create 5 parts of Gasoline in the Industrial Forge or the Refining Forge by using the Refining Forge.
With this formula, you can make and store a large amount of Gasoline depending on how much you need. There is, however, a limit to how much Gasoline you can produce at one time.
With the Gas Collector Engram, you can also craft Gasoline from Congealed Gas Balls, Green Gems, and Fragmented Green Gems at the Chemistry Bench. Once this is completed, standard Gasoline will be produced which you can find in the bench’s inventory.
In the Chemistry Bench’s inventory, the Gasoline will be stored once the refining process is complete. You can access it by clicking on the gasoline icon on the right side of the bench. Afterward, transfer the fuel to a refrigerator or preservation bin if you have inventory or other storage containers.
How to Use Gasoline in ARK: Survival Evolved?
There are some uses of Gasoline in Ark survival some of them are mentioned below:
- Powering Machines: Gas fuels the Fabricator, Industrial Cooker, Chemistry Bench, and Industrial Grill, among other machines, as well as advanced crafting stations.
- Running Generators: If you want electricity for your base’s lights and appliances, you can run generators using Gasoline.
- Fueling Vehicles: You can travel quickly and efficiently across the map with Gasoline powered Tek Stegosaurus vehicles.
From Author’s Desk
So, that’s how to get Gasoline in Ark Survival. It’s our hope that this guide has helped you. But, in case you still face any issues while making or getting the Gasoline, comment below and let us know. We will be happy to help you further with that.